Delysium AGI is a blockchain-based project that is building an AI-powered virtual world. The project is led by a team of experienced developers and entrepreneurs, and it has raised over $10 million in funding.
Delysium aims to bring together 1 billion individuals and 100 billion AI Virtual Beings on the blockchain. The project will offer a variety of features, including:
- A massively multiplayer online (MMO) gaming experience
- A virtual economy
- A social media platform
- A creative canvas
Delysium’s native token, AGI, is used to power the project. AGI can be used to purchase land, items, and services in the virtual world. It can also be used to stake for rewards.
The project is still in development, but it has the potential to be a major player in the metaverse space. The team has a strong track record, and the project has raised a significant amount of funding.
Whether or not it is the best time to buy AGI depends on your investment goals and risk tolerance. The project is still in development, so there is some risk involved. However, the potential rewards could be significant.
Here are some factors to consider when deciding whether or not to buy AGI:
- The team’s experience and track record
- The project’s roadmap and milestones
- The level of competition in the metaverse space
- Your investment goals and risk tolerance
If you are interested in investing in Delysium, I recommend that you do your own research and make your own decision.
Here are some of the pros and cons of investing in AGI:
- Experienced team with a strong track record
- Raised over $10 million in funding
- Potential to be a major player in the metaverse space
- Unique concept with a lot of potential
- Project is still in development
- High risk investment
- Competitive metaverse space
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to invest in AGI is up to you. I hope this article has provided you with some helpful information to make your decision.
According to the Delysium whitepaper, the circulating supply of AGI is 273,965,175 tokens, which is about 9.13% of the total supply. The rest of the tokens are allocated to the reserve and treasury (57%), the team (20%), the strategic sale and private sale (10% each), the market maker (2%), and the airdrop (1%).
According to the Delysium whitepaper, 50% of the total supply of AGI tokens will be unlocked by Q2 2024.
The whitepaper states that the following is the schedule for the unlocking of the AGI token supply:
- Q4 2022: 20% of the total supply will be unlocked.
- Q1 2023: 15% of the total supply will be unlocked.
- Q2 2023: 15% of the total supply will be unlocked.
- Q3 2023: 10% of the total supply will be unlocked.
- Q4 2023: 10% of the total supply will be unlocked.
- Q1 2024: 5% of the total supply will be unlocked.
- Q2 2024: 5% of the total supply will be unlocked.
This means that 50% of the total supply of AGI tokens will be unlocked by Q2 2024.